Honestly one of the best managing agents I have ever worked with. They made my move to Glasgow smooth and painless. Very responsive and helpful with all issues. Also shout out to William - excellent lettings negotiator and all round top bloke. Thanks for your help!
The service that I received from Yates Hellier was top class! If you are looking to sell your property in Glasgow then I would definitely go through them. They got me the price I wanted and sold the property faster than I could have dreamed. It was stress free and I would 100% recommended them.
I just rented a flat from Yates Hellier and I cannot recommend this agency enough. Throughout the entire process, William has been extremely helpful, proactive and professional. Support has been given from start to finish. I'm very happy to have chosen this agency.
We chose Yates Hellier to sell our flat after seeing so many good reviews for a small company. They have exceeded all expectations. We dealt mainly with Ross who was extremely professional, always providing us with updates, quick to respond if we had questions and overall a pleasure to deal with.Ross was incredibly hard working and always endeavoured to host viewings in the evenings and weekends when convenient for us.They also achieved a fantastic price for us, far more than we were expecting.We would wholeheartedly recommend using Yates Hellier to sell your property and believe the service they provide is far superior to the bigger agencies in Glasgow.
I came across Yates Hellier when they were the selling agent for another property in my development and I'm so pleased I did. After an initial conversation with Ross Yates (before we were even starting the selling process) I knew I wanted them to sell our property as he was exceptionally helpful from the first call. Working with Ross has been an absolute pleasure and not only did get us a fantastic price (with a number of great offers within 24hrs), he dealt with everything so well and always made us feel like the only client (and I know how busy they are working 7 days a week!). To say they are proactive is an understatement. If you are looking for an estate agent in Glasgow then don't bother with the high street names go straight to Yates Hellier as the service has been incredible and Ross made the whole stressful process of selling a property a breeze. Simply the best - a massive thanks.
Yates Hellier are quite simply the best. We sold our Glasgow West End Flat through them for a record price in just 10 days. The attention to detail and personal touch from the whole team is outstanding. We simply handed the keys over to them and they did the rest. Job done.
Great decision to use Yates Hellier to sell my Glasgow Harbour flat! Ross Yates was excellent to deal with, stated in touch on a daily basis from engaging services through to the done deal. Put our property up for sale mid November & several offers within a week, offer accepted within 10 days. No time wasters, only serious buyers too which was great, our expectations were met & exceeded. It might be a smaller organisation than the big high street names, but for us, it was the personal touch, the dedication & not just treating us as a number. I have recommended Yates Hellier to others, as they came recommended to me. Great service all in.
Yates Hellier have been top class with us. They offer a thoroughly professional service with a very well judged personal touch. They are highly responsive, and we have yet to make a request for their help that was too much for them to do, and do promptly. I can't recommend them highly enough as a letting and property agent.
Yates Hellier is one of Glasgow’s leading letting agents and estate agents. Our hands on service provides exceptional value to our clients. We provide a premium service to discerning landlords and sellers who appreciate a quality service with unrivalled attention to detail.
This website also uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
• Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use.